The EADR Series Air Dryer
THE EADR SERIES AIR DRYER
Engineered and built to deliver superior performance and continuous reliability in even the toughest oilfield, industrial or hospital applications.
Eagle’s EADR Series Air Dryer represents the new generation of heatless desiccant compressed air dryers that replaces multiple-valve air flow switching systems with tow proprietary shuttle valves. The result is a high performance air dryer that can stand up to the rigorous demands of continuous service with low maintenance and high reliability. Less downtime means lower repair costs and maximum production. Behind the Eagle EADR Series Air Dryer’s exceptional reliability is its proprietary airflow switching valve. With only one moving part that requires no lubrication, extensive testing of the EADR Series has produced no evidence of wear or failure. In fact, we’re so confident of our switching valve what we offer an extended warranty.
HIGH RELIABILITY, SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE, LOW MAINTENANCE…
- By replacing as many as 13 separate valves found in other air dryers with just two airflow switching valves that are tested to more than 150,000 cycles – that’s more than three years of continuous operation – wear and failure are virtually eliminated.
- Airflow continues when electricity is cut off.
- Performance is reliable to standard -40°F pressure dew point.
- The EADR Series’ adsorption capacity, regeneration energy and mechanical strength are tailored to the application’s needs; advanced valve design ensures desiccant protection.
- Optimal moisture adsorption is guaranteed by a controlled contact time of at least 5 seconds.
- Low air velocity minimizes dusting and fluidization of the desiccant, resulting in longer desiccant life. Similarly, pressure shock is prevented by slow pressurization at air flow switchover.
- The effects of slugging with water are minimized with upflow drying.
- Back pressure in the purge exhaust line is prevented with easily replaced muffler cores.
Standard FB Features
- Tower pressure indicators
- ASME code vessels
- Pressure relief valves ASME
- NEMA type 1 enclosure
- Adjustable purge air control
- Purge air mufflers
- Electronic timer
- Colour moisture change indicator
- Control air filtration
- NEMA type 4, NEMA type 12
- NEMA type 7 (class 1, division 1, group D)
The EADR Series Design
By replacing multiple-valve systems with two non-lubricated shuttle valves – one at the wet air inlet and one at the dry air outlet – that are constructed of non-corroding materials, the EADR Series delivers reliable, continuous operation. Mating parts are sealed with “O” rings to further ensure leak-free performance.
- Models 20, 40 and 80 CFM
- Models 130, 200 and 340 CFM