HMM Series Modular Membrane Compressed Air Dryers
DRYING WITH CONFIDENCE
Since 1948, people around the globe have relied on Deltech to deliver the right solutions to efficiently meet their compressed air drying and filtering needs. The DMD Series, Modular Membrane Compressed Air Dryers, continue that tradition in offering a revolutionary “point-of-use” alternative for long dew point applications.
REVOLUTIONARY MEMBRANE DESIGN
Successful water vapour removal, without the loss of oxygen, is accomplished by the unique permeation method and proprietary construction of the DMD Series. Our advanced design features:
- Unique outside-to-inside permeation increases surface area for more efficient drying
- Special membrane fiber coating prevents hydro-carbon absorption and maximizes forgiveness to liquid upset conditions
- Helically wound fiber bundles gain 30% more drying capacity in a space-saving package
- Structured fiber packing with consistent cross-sectional density, provides greater energy efficiency, reduces pressure drop, and eliminates by-pass channeling
- Rugged welded aluminum housings are lightweight and robust for security under pressure. Epoxy powder coated (both inside and out) for protection from the elements
For larger quantity orders the DMD Series can be tailored to match O.E.M. feed air and dew point requirements. Our unique purge configurations allow us to customize our performance to match your design.
WHY CHOOSE THE DMD SERIES?
- Eliminate damaging water by reducing system pressure dew point from +40 degrees F to-40 degrees F (+4.4 degrees C to -40 degrees C) and beyond
- No oxygen loss
- Modular connections mate the DMD Series and 300 Series prefilters and afterfilters together for quick, clean and easy installations
- Free up your valuable floor space with our compact vertical O.E.M. ready design
- No moving parts to wear out
- No electrical requirements make it ideal for portable applications and remote installations
- Replacement membrane bundles combine the convenience of a filter with the reliability of a dryer
Technical Specifications of the DMD Series